Hong Kong StadiumHong Kong Stadium, 55 Eastern Hospital Road, So Kon Po, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
昋港大球場香港掃捍埔東院道 55 號 , 香港大球場, 香港
CATHAY PACIFIC/HSBC HONG KONG SEVENS 2020 BALLOT REGISTRATION
The Hong Kong Rugby Union (HKRU) has announced dates for the 2020 Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens, with the three-day tournament to run from Friday, April 3 to Sunday, April 5, 2020.
Held at Hong Kong Stadium, the 2020 event will see the Men’s and Women’s Sevens Series unite in Hong Kong for the first time across what is set to be one of the most spectacular and compelling weekends in global rugby.
As announced by World Rugby in March, the HKRU will host one of the legs in the HSBC World Rugby Women’s Sevens Series as part of the 2020 Hong Kong Sevens – the 45th edition of the iconic event.
NEW PROCEDURE THIS YEAR
Applicants are required to enter their credit card details and a $0 authorisation will be placed on the card by the payment processor. If you are selected as a winner, you will be automatically charged for the ticket/s you have receieved and issued with a receipt by email. This transaction will appear on your credit card bill as 'Ticketflap'. Note you will not be charged for anything if you are not a winner. There will be no opportunity to decline tickets (as has been the case in previous years) if you are selected as a winner.
- The Promoter is the Hong Kong Rugby Union of Room 2001, Olympic House, 1 Stadium Path, So Kon Po, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
- This ballot is open to residents of Hong Kong aged 18 years or over (on the day they enter the ballot), except employees and Board members of the Hong Kong Rugby Union, their immediate families (defined as parents, spouses, siblings and children), agents or anyone else professionally associated with the ballot.
- Details of how to participate in the ballot form part of the terms and conditions (the Rules). It is a condition of participation in the Ballot that all Rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these Rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Applications for participation in the ballot must be submitted via www.HKSevens.com and each individual may only apply once. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt applications or applications sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost applications and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All applications must be received by 23:59 on Sunday, 10 February 2020 (the Close).
- The successful applicants will be drawn at random using a computer software, from all applications received by the Close.
- The successful applicants will be contacted via email within 48 hours of the draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the successful applicants or should any successful applicant not take up their entitlement, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the entitlement at its discretion. The entitlement as described is available on the date of publication.
- A different draw will be held for each day of the event. Winning in one draw will not affect applicants’ chances in the following draw(s).
- Applicants may win tickets for one (1), two (2), three (3) or none (0) of their chosen days.
- Applicants can apply for 1 adult ticket or 2 adult tickets. Different permutations can be chosen for each day of the event.
- Successful applicants only have the right to purchase tickets to the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2020 on the day(s) that they have won.
- After registering, applicants may not make any changes whatsoever to their registration.
- Successful applicants will be those applicants whose names are drawn from the ballot in accordance with these terms and conditions. A total of 3,000 tickets for each day will be allocated to successful applicants (or 3,001 tickets should 2,999 tickets have already been allocated and the next applicant drawn requested two tickets).
- All entitlements to purchase tickets to attend the Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2020 are subject to availability of such tickets, and are non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be provided.
- Ticket(s) will only be available for collection at the Box Office at the Hong Kong Stadium, 55 Eastern Hospital Road, So Kon Po on a specified time-window and date in March.
- Successful applicants can collect their tickets in person OR your attorney to redeem on your behalf (with a proper authorisation letter, printed receipt and copy of your HK Identity Card).
- If any of the information on registration does not match the applicant’s HKID, the applicant may not be allowed to collect their ticket(s).
- Successful applicants may be required to participate in publicity as a condition of the exercise of their entitlement.
- Events may occur that render the ballot itself or the grant of entitlements impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the applicant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- This ticket is not refundable or exchangeable and may not be re-sold. It shall not be purchased or obtained from any person, commercial agent or company other than from the Hong Kong Rugby Union or its authorized agents.
- The holder will be responsible for the safe-keeping of the ticket. No replacement ticket will be issued for any damaged, stolen or lost ticket.
- A ticket may not be used as a prize or as part of any competition or promotional or other similar activity or part of any hospitality or travel or other commercial package which has not been approved by the HKRU in writing.
- HKRU reserve the right to disqualify any entrant at any time and without explanation, if it has reason to believe that the entrant has no intention of attending the event and is purely entering on behalf of a third party – whether to sell at face value or not. All traffic is secured by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) with 256-bit encryption keys.
15 November 2019 – Registrations open
10 February 2020 - Registrations close (23:59)
13 February 2020 - Winners and non-winners notified
20-22 March 2020 - Ticket collection from Hong Kong Stadium
Hong Kong Rugby Union
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...