The Garden at Hullett House1881 Heritage, 2A Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Hullett House Beer Garden Kick-Off Event
Be a Local, Drink Local
Calling all brew-lovers – start your summer in style with beers and sunshine at one of Hong Kong’s most iconic venues. Nestled in the grounds of the former Marine Police Headquarters, Hullett House has created the ultimate summer hangout with their inaugural beer garden. To celebrate its launch, Hullett House is hosting an exclusive kick-off event, and you’re invited to join in the fun. Come along to sample a great selection of craft beer from 8 local breweries. Other featured highlights include beer tasting sessions with the hops specialists themselves, live music from the city’s most exciting up and coming local artists, American style Corn Hole game, and much, much more.
Tickets include entry and 16 food and beverage tokens.
1. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to any Ticket holder and may on occasion conduct security searches to ensure the safety of visitors. The Organiser shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue who is under the influence of drugs or excessive alcohol, or who, in the reasonable opinion of the Organiser, is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance. There shall be no admittance without a valid Ticket.
2. Tickets shall not be resold or exchanged. To do so, or to alter or deface any Ticket, will render it void. Ticket purchase is final, no refunds are given if you are unable to, or choose not to, attend the festival.
3. It is the Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified; the Organisers shall not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
4. Tickets shall not be used as prizes in competitions without the prior written consent of the Organiser.
5. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, rest exclusively with the Organisers, and any material filmed or recorded at the Event may only be used for the personal, non-profit making enjoyment of amateurs. By entering the venue, Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending the Event, and consent to the image or recording of them being used in future marketing materials.
6. Tickets are sold subject to the Organiser’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond their control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets. It is the responsibility of the Ticket holder to ascertain the date, time and venue of any rearranged staging of the Event.
7. Should the Event be postponed due to weather or other circumstances, no refund of the Ticket price or any additional expenditure shall be made to the Ticket holder.
8. Should the Event be cancelled, the Ticket holder shall be entitled to a full refund of the Ticket price (excluding the ticketflap fee) but no refund will be given in respect to any other expenditure whatsoever. Ticket refunds shall be valid for up to one month after the cancelled Event.
9. The Organiser and its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to the bearer of this Ticket save for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents, or any other liabilities that cannot be excluded by law.
10. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open-air event. Any decision to cancel/postpone the Event will be taken no later than 11am of the day of the event. No refund will be made if the Event starts but is later abandoned. The Organiser reserves the right to alter the venue of the event due to weather changes.
11. Any changes to the event will be notified through the official event page on Facebook.
Notice of Filming, Photography and/or Audio Recordings:
This event and any person attending may be filmed, photographed, and/or recorded.
By entering and remaining at the event:
You acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed, and/or filmed, and/or recorded, and you give your irrevocable permission to be photographed, and/or filmed, and/or recorded.
You grant your irrevocable permission for your likeness, mannerisms, and/or voice to be included and edited in any content from such filming, photographs, and /or recording without compensation and/or credit. You agree that this content may be communicated and/or exploited in any and all media worldwide for all perpetuity.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...