ArtisTree1/F Cambridge House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
ArtisTree鰂魚涌太古坊英皇道 979 號康橋大廈 1 樓, 香港
ArtisTree Beyond Fashion The Beyond Dinner
Iconic Fashion Photography Debuts at ArtisTree
Featuring more than 100 must-see fashion images of today, Beyond Fashion reveals the power and significance, the plurality of approaches and brings together iconic and unseen photographs and videos.
The full Beyond Fashion encounter, pairs these powerful images curated by renowned photography historian Nathalie Herschdorfer, with an imaginative tasting menu specially designed and presented by Michelin chef Mike Bagale.
Throughout this contemporary fashion event, guests will be offered art-paired delicacies created by Chef Mike Bagale. The mutli-sensory tour culminating with a full dining experience with fellow art and fashion enthusiasts, where signature dishes are expertly matched with the photography and natural wines from the world’s leading artisan producers.
WORKS FROM SOME OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST PHOTOGRAPHERS
Get up close to iconic fashion images by celebrated photographers Nick Knight, Peter Lindbergh, Miles Aldridge, and more, and by a new generation of talents.
EXPLORE THE ROLE OF FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY IN CONTEMPORARY VISUAL CULTURE
Beyond Fashion reveals the plurality of approaches in bringing together iconic and unseen photographs and videos.
CURATED MENU BY CHEF EXTRAORDINAIRE MIKE BAGALE
Former Executive Chef of Chicago’s three-Michelin-starred restaurant Alinea Mike Bagale will host a series of immersive dining events featuring an exclusive menu inspired by the exhibition.
Date: 12 January-24 February 2019
Location: ArtisTree, 1/F Cambridge House, Taikoo Place, King's Road 979, Quarry Bay
Remarks: The exhibition opens daily from 10am to 8pm on 12 January - 24 February, except the following dates.
- Closed at 2:30pm on 12 January, 4, 13, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24 February
- Closed on 5 and 6 February
Some exhibits in this exhibition contain nudity and violence. It is recommended to give children parental guidance.
Terms and Conditions
- All successful registrants will be notified via email within the same day; and will receive a QR code for admission.
- Each ticket admits one registrant only.
- Ticket verification will start 15 minutes before your registered session begins. Please present your QR code to check in (a print-out or an electronic version).
- Participants are strongly advised to arrive punctually. Swire Properties Limited reserves the right to determine the time latecomers will be admitted and the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- Swire Properties Limited reserves the right to take photos or video-recordings during the guided tour and to use the above photos and videos for any promotional usage.
- Participants should be responsible for their own safety and must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Swire Properties Limited is not liable for any loss of personal belongings or harm caused to the participants during the visit.
- Swire Properties Limited reserves the right to make changes to the programmes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of the Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of Swire Properties Limited shall remain final.
- By registering tickets for the events, you agree to our terms and conditions above
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...