CR2, Hong Kong Cultural Centre10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Pre-Performance Talk - Borrowing and Renewal by Creative Composers
50th Hong Kong Arts Festival - Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra and Esmé Quartet
Hosted by visiting artists and specialist speakers, these talks offer rare opportunities to hear their insights and personal anecdotes on the performances.
Special notes in response to COVID-19
- To comply with the reduced capacity and social distancing regulations of the performance venue, special seating arrangements are in place.
- Audiences are advised to arrive punctually and will need to go through temperature checks upon entering the venue. Audiences showing a temperature of 37.5oC or above will not be admitted.
- All audiences are required to wear their own masks and maintain appropriate social distance in the venue.
- The performance venue may adjust the admission rules and/or seating capacity/arrangement etc., as necessary for the prevention of disease. Ticket holders may thus be denied admission.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will announce any changes following the latest official pandemic recommendations; including the release of additional seats for seats for sale to the public should social distancing rules be relaxed prior to the performance.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket verification will start 15 minutes before your registered session commences. Please present your QR code e-ticket to check in (a print-out or an electronic version). Otherwise your reserved seats will be released.
- A confirmed booking for the event is non-transferable and non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
- Members of the audience are required to present valid proof of identity identical to their ticket name upon admission.
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to determine the time latecomers will be admitted. The organisation also reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- There may be photography and filming at the event. By attending, you consent to be photographed or filmed for use by The Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- Audience must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of the organisation shall be final.
- By registering tickets for the programmes, you agree to our terms and conditions above.
- For Typhoon and Rainstorm Procedures, or any other special arrangement, please pay attention to the latest news released by Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes.
Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Limited
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...