PMQ35 Aberdeen Street, Central, Hong Kong
PMQ 元創方鴨巴甸街35號, 中環, 香港
deTour 2020 Workshops
deTour is returning to PMQ from 27 Nov to 6 Dec. There are a variety of programs, including installations, exhibitions, workshops and design dialogues awaiting your exploration. For the first time, deTour will also launch a virtual festival featuring livestream events.
This year, there are 12 different types of workshops, ranging among material exploration, fashion design, communication design and food design, offering a total of 41 sessions. For details of individual workshops, please visit deTour official website: https://www.detour.hk/2020/en/workshops/
All workshops are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. A refundable deposit of HK$100 is required for each registration. Register here through Ticketflap!
If the COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong worsens, some workshops will be conducted online while some will be cancelled with refunds. Please stay tuned for the announcements.
Click “Show more“ below to read the terms and conditions before registering.
deTour 2020 Workshops: Terms and Conditions
1. Workshops are free of charge while a HKD $100 deposit is required for reservation. Limited quota on a first-come-first-served basis.
2. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address upon completion of registration and successful payment of the HK$100 deposit.
3. The deposit will be refunded to applicants who attend the registered workshop session within 14 working days and through the same payment method used for registration.
4. No refund of the deposit will be made to applicants who fail to attend the registered workshop session.
5. Workshop will be cancelled if a black rainstorm warning or a typhoon signal no. 8 or above is still in force after 9am in the morning of the event date. In this case, the deposit will also be refunded to applicants.
6. In case of any dispute, the Organizer reserves the right of final decision.
Arrangements in response to COVID-19
1. Participants are required to undergo temperature screening and complete a health declaration form before admission.
2. Participants must wear their own masks during the workshop.
3. If any participant shows symptoms of fever or unable to meet the above requirements, we reserve the right to refuse admission with refunds.
4. If the COVID-19 situation in Hong Kong worsens, some workshops will be conducted online while some will be cancelled with refunds. Please refer to the description of the individual workshops in the deTour official website (https://www.detour.hk/) and stay tuned for the latest news.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...