Grand Hyatt Hong Kong1 Harbour Road, Hong Kong, China , 港灣道一號, Hong Kong
香港君悅酒店香港, 灣仔, 港灣道一號, 香港
Hong Kong Arts Festival - Distinguished Cultural Leader Series (VI)
In Conversation with Yeh Wen-wen, Executive Director of Cloud Gate Culture and Arts Foundation
Artist Salon: HKAF Distinguished Cultural Leader Series (VI)
Speaker: Yeh Wen-wen, Executive Director of Cloud Gate Culture and Arts Foundation
Festival PLUS is delighted to present Ms Yeh Wen-wen, Executive Director of Cloud Gate Culture and Arts Foundation since 2003, as our special speaker in the sixth edition of the HKAF Distinguished Cultural Leader Series. Yeh joined Cloud Gate in 1991 as Company Manager and was promoted to the post of General Manager in 1998. With a career spanning over three decades, Yeh has been working side-by-side with dance master Lin Hwai-min as one of the architects building the company’s success and status as one of Taiwan's most significant cultural organisations and one of the world’s most revered dance ensembles. Moderator Ms Flora Yu, Development Director of the Hong Kong Arts Festival, will explore with Yeh, from arts administration angles, the challenges, success, developments and transformations experienced by Cloud Gate Dance Theatre of Taiwan over the years.
Address: The Lounge, The Residence, Mezzanine Floor, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Organiser: Hong Kong Arts Festival
In Partnership with Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket verification will start 15 minutes before your registered session commences. Please present your QR code e-ticket to check in (a print-out or an electronic version). Otherwise your reserved seats will be released.
- A confirmed booking for PLUS events is non-transferable and non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
- Members of the audience are required to present valid proof of identity identical to their ticket name upon admission.
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to determine the time latecomers will be admitted. The Hong Kong Arts Festival also reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- There may be photography and filming at PLUS events. By attending, you consent to being photographed or filmed for use by The Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- Audience must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of The Hong Kong Arts Festival shall be final.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to make changes to the programmes.
- By registering tickets for the programmes, you agree to our terms and conditions above.
For Typhoon and Rainstorm Procedures, please pay attention to the latest news released on the PLUS website: http://www.hk.artsfestivalplus.org/
Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Limited
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...