Dessert House, Blue House74 Stone Nullah Ln, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
藍屋「時間關係」甜品店香港, 灣仔, 石水渠街74號, 香港
Family Dinner is an immersive and intimate dining performance– a cumulative project that invites the public to dine with performers. The work is at once a performance, rehearsal, embodied recording, a choreographic exploration of a shared meal and conversation with dinner guests.
A truly unique experience, Family Dinner brings dinner and dance, and audience and choreographer to the same table. While you break bread, dancers break ground to choreograph a dance from your motions and reactions at the dining table. A banquet which aims to satisfy all your senses—not to be missed! This performance will take place at Blue House, a venue with deep-rooted local stories and history, closing the distance between art and community.
Date and Time：
- 26/2 Tue 7:00pm
- 27/2 Wed 7:00pm
- 28/2 Thur 7:00pm
- 1/3 Fri 7:00pm
- 2/3 Sat 7:00pm
- 3/3 Sun 7:00pm
Venue: Dessert House, Blue House
Address: G/F, 74 Stone Nullah Lane, Wan Chai
Admission: $250 (includes a three-course dinner and one non-alcoholic drink)
- Alcoholic drinks are not provided at Family Dinner performances.
- Each Family Dinner will only serve eight audience members. Seats are limited, act now!
- Please contact our staff if you have any special dietary requirements.
Family Dinner has been made possible through contributions by the Canada Council for the Arts and the British Columbia Arts Council.
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket verification will start 15 minutes before your registered session commences. Please present your QR code e-ticket to check in (a print-out or an electronic version). Otherwise your reserved seats will be released.
- A confirmed booking for PLUS events is non-transferable and non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
- Members of the audience are required to present valid proof of identity identical to their ticket name upon admission.
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to determine the time latecomers will be admitted. The Hong Kong Arts Festival also reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- There may be photography and filming at PLUS events. By attending, you consent to being photographed or filmed for use by The Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- Audience must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of The Hong Kong Arts Festival shall be final.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to make changes to the programmes.
- By registering tickets for the programmes, you agree to our terms and conditions above.
For Typhoon and Rainstorm Procedures, please pay attention to the latest news released on the PLUS website: http://www.hk.artsfestivalplus.org/
Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Limited
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...