Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
IMPI World Series Asia 6
From Saturday 1st April / 06:30 PM
To Saturday 1st April / 11:00 PM
Get a taste of what IMPI World Series is like:
You can also enjoy an extra 10% off for 6 Platinum tickets (full table) by entering the Promo Code IMPI_PLAT (after selecting 6 Platinum tickets).
IMPI World Series is back and ready for another action packed night at Wanchai Southorn Indoor Stadium! On April 1st 2017, rising stars of mixed martial arts will gather and prove their skills in front the Hong Kong crowd. IMPI World Series Asia 6 won't be a show that you want to miss!
In the Main Card, IMPI World Series welcomes back their most dominant Hong Kong bred femme fatale, Ramona Pascual, going against dynamic firecracker Jennifer Norris from Singapore in another spectacular female MMA match up at IMPI. And, the notorious rivalry between Pakistan and India will face off once more with a bout between Mehmosh Raza and Dhruv Chaudhary. Heavyweights are also set to slug it out in a battle between the Korea "Bad Boy" Hong Ji Won and the Brazilian Beast Ederson "Lion" Macedo.
As always, Preliminary Round of the night will be as equally exciting as the Main Cards with IMPI World Series debuts their new league structure with their first IMPI Bantamweight 4-man tournament. Owners of two victories in the IMPI Cage, both Adrian Fok and Anton Larsson will be ready for a Filipino Feud as Jomar Manglangit and Redd Baluyos enter the cage as their challengers. The winner of these bouts will enter the tournament final to fight for the Bantamweight Championship belt in the next IMPI World Series Asia 7.
Also on the card will be IMPI veterans such as Roberto Medalla, Donald Tong, Yannick Tchieguen, Cee Khuboni and more! Don't miss your chance to support your favorite fighters live on April 1st. For the latest updates on IMPI World Series, please visit http://www.impiworldseries.com.
For more information about corporate packages - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Fight cards and seating plan subject to change without prior notice
**Limited wheelchair seat tickets available upon reservation, please email info@impiworlderies for more information.
Terms & Conditions
(1) One-person-one-ticket - One person per ticket regardless of age, subject to age limit specified for each event.
(2) Payment - Internet booking accepts payment by credit cards.
(3) Seat Selected by IMPI World Series - After customers select event, performance date, time, number of ticket and price in the Internet booking website, IMPI World Series will follow the preset logic to select appropriate location of the best available seats matching the required quantity for customers, and customers can pick up their tickets with assigned seat number at the venue on the night of the event.
(4) Sold Tickets - Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
(5) Lost Tickets - IMPI World Series and Colossa Group Ltd. will not be responsible for any lost ticket due to the provision of invalid or inaccurate mailing addresses by customers. In case of lost tickets during the mailing process, customer should report to the police and contact IMPI World Series customer services email at least 3 working days before the show date. IMPI World Series shall issue a \"Non-delivery of ticket\" letter with customer\'s name, HKID no., and the police loss report reference number to the customer. The customer is required to bring along the said letter for admission to the performance, whereas the admission of which is subject to the absolute discretion of the venue management.
(6) Delay in Postal Delivery - IMPI World Series and Colossa Group Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss caused by delay in postal delivery of tickets.
(7) Age Restriction - Some events have age restriction. Ticket-holder may be refused admission by the venue management for non-compliance. Customers should check the age restriction before purchase. The age restriction is also clearly printed on each ticket.
(8) Admission to Category III Films - To comply with the Film Censorship Ordinance, the venue management will refuse admission by persons under the age of 18 to any screening of Category III films. Ticket-holders may be required to show proof of age on demand by the venue management.
(9) Booking Details on Tickets - A ticket-holder may be refused admission if any details on the ticket have been omitted or altered or if the ticket is damaged, defaced, or otherwise mutilated.
(10) Changes of Programmes - The organizer/presenter of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
(11) Cancellation and Postponement of Programmes - Tickets are issued/sold on behalf of the organizer/presenter of the event whose name appears on the ticket. For any event cancelled or postponed, the organizer/presenter shall be responsible for refunding the purchase price of the tickets and the refund shall be made to the holders of original tickets only.
(12) Late-comers - The management of the venue where the event takes place reserves the right to refuse admission by any late-comers to the event. The management also reserves the right to determine the time at which and the manner in which late-comers are to be admitted.
(13) House Rules - All tickets are sold subject to the house rules of the venue where the event takes place. Details are available or displayed at the management office/box office of the respective venue.
(14) Suggestions and Enquiries - please contact email@example.com
You already have an order in-progress, would you like to cancel your previous order and continue with this, or return to your previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...