Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
In the Middle (May 19)
Marion Motin and the Swaggers
FRIDAY 19TH MAY / 08:00 PM
During early bird period, people can buy each ticket with 5% discount though Ticketflap system. On top of this, they can also have one of the below discounts.
Half-price tickets for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, full-time students, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and Alliance Française Hong Kong card holders. Customers will be asked to present identifications on presenting a discounted tickets when collecting the tickets.
2. Group Booking Discount (Applicable to the same programme only)
5% discount for every purchase of 4 – 9 standard tickets;
10% for 10 – 19 standard tickets;
15% for 20 or more standard tickets
i. Please refer to the seating plan and select the category and quantity of tickets for this purchase. Le French May will assign the seating numbers after you select.
ii. Please enter promo code “LFMGROUP”under the promo code session to enjoy the group discount. (not applicable to Concession Tickets)
iii.Please arrive at the venue 45 mins before the programme starts and collect the ticket(s) at our Festival counter nearby the Theatre.
In her show In the Middle, cross–border choreographer Marion Motin who worked with pop sensation Madonna, Belgian singer Stromae, and the French Britt-award Christine & The Queens demonstrates that in the heavily male-dominated Hip-hop industry, women can ‘own’ the place.
Constructing her show like a movie with light a key part, she uses spotlights to mimic the flashing lights of cameras in order to intensify the atmosphere. She loves images and displays that defy obvious explanations – indeed, she describes the show as “a multitude of emotions, encounters, stages, as well as music, images, gestures ...”, allowing her audiences to contribute to making their own interpretations.
If you purchase over 4 standard tickets (with early bird 5% discount already), don’t forget to enter the promo code : “LFMGROUP”
- One person per ticket regardless of age, subject to age limit specified for each programme.
- Discounted tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat allocation is subject to allocation.
- Audience are advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or the intermission. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and readmission of any latecomers.
- Patrons must check their tickets before being charged by Ticketflap.
- Concession tickets buyers must produce valid proof of identity (including local full-time students, Registration Card For People with Disabilities, Alliance Française Hong Kong card etc.) for inspection by the venue staff when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Le French May Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, Le French May Arts Festival will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable. In case of any dispute, the decision of Le French May Arts Festival is final.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
For purchasing ticket(s) of another day of the performance on May 18, please click on this link: https://www.ticketflap.com/in-the-middle-may18 for more information.
You already have an order in-progress, would you like to cancel your previous order and continue with this, or return to your previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...