Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France
FRIDAY 2ND JUNE / 08:00 PM
10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong
During early bird period, people can buy each ticket with 5% discount though Ticketflap system. On top of this, they can also have one of the below discounts.
Half-price tickets for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, full-time students, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and Alliance Française Hong Kong card holders. Customers will be asked to present identifications on presenting a discounted tickets when collecting the tickets.
2. Group Booking Discount (Applicable to the same programme only)
5% discount for every purchase of 4 – 9 standard tickets;
10% for 10 – 19 standard tickets;
15% for 20 or more standard tickets
i. Please refer to the seating plan and select the category and quantity of tickets for this purchase. Le French May will assign the seating numbers after you select.
ii. Please enter promo code “LFMGROUP”under the promo code session to enjoy the group discount. (not applicable to Concession Tickets)
iii.Please arrive at the venue 45 mins before the programme starts and collect the ticket(s) at our Festival counter nearby the venue.
Celebrating Le French May’s Silver Jubilee, the Orchestre Philharmonique de Radio France (Radio France Philharmonic Orchestra) makes its Hong Kong debut, under the music direction of Mikko Franck.
They are joined by a trio of young soloists for Beethoven’s ecstatic Triple Concerto, before bringing the authentic sound of France to Hong Kong, in Debussy’s famous evocation of The sea and Ravel’s exquisite musical telling of fairy tales in his Suite Mother Goose.
If you purchase over 4 standard tickets (with early bird 5% discount already), don’t forget to enter the promo code : “LFMGROUP”
- One person per ticket regardless of age, subject to age limit specified for each programme.
- Discounted tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat allocation is subject to allocation.
- Audience are advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or the intermission. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and readmission of any latecomers.
- Patrons must check their tickets before being charged by Ticketflap.
- Concession tickets buyers must produce valid proof of identity (including local full-time students, Registration Card For People with Disabilities, Alliance Française Hong Kong card etc.) for inspection by the venue staff when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Le French May Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, Le French May Arts Festival will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable. In case of any dispute, the decision of Le French May Arts Festival is final.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
Cancelling previous order...