Hyatt Regency Sha Tin18 Chak Cheung Street, Sha Tin, Hong Kong
The Liv Well Retreat - November Edition
A mindful escape to nurture mind, body and spirit
The Liv Well Retreat returns this November, with even more facilitators and a brand new lineup of classes, workshops and gourmet healthy cuisine!
Taking place on November 17-18 at Hyatt Regency Sha Tin, The Liv Well Retreat is a one-night, all-inclusive wellness retreat covering all pillars of wellbeing, from movement to nutrition, sleep to mindfulness, and everything in between! The retreat is hosted in partnership with yogi and community connector, Doris Au-Yeung.
Covering all aspects of wellbeing, the retreat will offer classes and workshops galore, with plenty of downtime to enjoy the hotel's fabulous facilities! You will be able to enjoy:
- A retreat opening ceremony by Coco Alexandra
- A yoga class with Doris Au-Yeung
- A flower art workshop with Simran Mohinani of Mohlia
- A sound meditation with Yinki Wong of Yin-ki Wellness
- A movement class and mindful intimacy talk with Viv Kan
- A sleep talk with resilience coach and aromatherapist Emilie Ducommun
- A gut health talk with functional nutritionist Nobin K.John
- A health-conscious evening meal (western semi-buffet style)
- An indulgent buffet breakfast at The Cafe
- A healthy Chinese lunch at Sha Tin 18
- A premium welcome basket filled with self-care treats valued at more than $1,000
- Access to Hyatt Regency Sha Tin’s five-star facilities, including their gym and outdoor heated pool
- Exclusive 20% discount off spa treatments at Melo Spa
- Exclusive rate on overnight parking
- Late checkout at 2pm
Liv Media Limited
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...