Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
Hong Kong Cultural Centre, Concert Hall10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
The Royal Concert of the Night
“The Birth of the Sun King” – World première
During early bird period, people can buy each ticket with 5% discount though Ticketflap system. On top of this, they can also have one of the below discounts.
Half-price tickets for senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, full-time students, Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients and Alliance Française Hong Kong card holders. Customers will be asked to present identifications on presenting a discounted tickets when collecting the tickets.
2. Group Booking Discount (Applicable to the same programme only)
5% discount for every purchase of 4 – 9 standard tickets;
10% for 10 – 19 standard tickets;
15% for 20 or more standard tickets
i. Please refer to the seating plan and select the category and quantity of tickets for this purchase. Le French May will assign the seating numbers after you select.
ii. Please enter promo code “LFMGROUP”under the promo code session to enjoy the group discount. (not applicable to Concession Tickets)
iii.Please arrive at the venue 45 mins before the programme starts and collect the ticket(s) at our Festival counter nearby the Concert Hall.
Le French May Arts Festival invites Sebastien Daucé, artistic director of Ensemble Correspondances, in his new production : The Royal Concert of The Night, a reconstruction of a lost masterpiece via a mixed media live concert featuring 17 singers and 27 instrumentists.
Come and attend to the opening programme of Le French May's Silver Jubilee edition and let's travel back in time to one of the most marvellous spectacles of King Louis XIV's reign that made the young king become "The Sun King".
If you purchase over 4 standard tickets (with early bird 5% discount already), don’t forget to enter the promo code : “LFMGROUP”
- One person per ticket regardless of age, subject to age limit specified for each programme.
- Discounted tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat allocation is subject to allocation.
- Audience are advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or the intermission. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and readmission of any latecomers.
- Patrons must check their tickets before being charged by Ticketflap.
- Concession tickets buyers must produce valid proof of identity (including local full-time students, Registration Card For People with Disabilities, Alliance Française Hong Kong card etc.) for inspection by the venue staff when attending performances. Those who fail to do so will be required to pay the full ticket price and handling charges.
- Persons below 6 years of age will not be admitted.
- Le French May Arts Festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes and seating arrangements. Should there be such changes, Le French May Arts Festival will update the relevant information on its website so far as practicable. In case of any dispute, the decision of Le French May Arts Festival is final.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the tickets are sold.
Association Culturelle France - Hong Kong Limited
You already have an order in-progress, would you like to cancel your previous order and continue with this, or return to your previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...