St. Andrew’s Church138 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
聖安德烈堂九龍尖沙咀, 彌敦道138號, 香港
SPSO String Quartet
Led by SPSO concertmaster Emmanuele Baldini, São Paulo Symphony Orchestra Quartet (SPSO Quartet) has had its own series of concerts in the Sala São Paulo concert hall, where it performs works that range from the Baroque period to works by contemporary composers. This authentic presentation of Villa-Lobos ‘s music by Brazil’s most talented quartet is not to be missed.
Telas Sonoras (Sonic Paintings)
String Quartet No 11, W481
String Quartet No 1 in D major, Op 11
Terms and Conditions
- Ticket verification will start 15 minutes before your registered session commences. Please present your QR code e-ticket to check in (a print-out or an electronic version). Otherwise your reserved seats will be released.
- A confirmed booking for PLUS events is non-transferable and non-refundable unless otherwise indicated.
- Members of the audience are required to present valid proof of identity identical to their ticket name upon admission.
- You are strongly advised to arrive punctually. The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to determine the time latecomers will be admitted. The Hong Kong Arts Festival also reserves the right to refuse admission to latecomers.
- There may be photography and filming at PLUS events. By attending, you consent to being photographed or filmed for use by The Hong Kong Arts Festival.
- Audience must comply with the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of The Hong Kong Arts Festival shall be final.
- The Hong Kong Arts Festival reserves the right to make changes to the programmes.
- By registering tickets for the programmes, you agree to our terms and conditions above.
For Typhoon and Rainstorm Procedures, please pay attention to the latest news released on the PLUS website: http://www.hk.artsfestivalplus.org/
Hong Kong Arts Festival Society Limited
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...