Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
SHI FU MIZ MUSIC & ART FESTIVAL - MAY 13/14
Saturday, May 13th (1pm to 12am) / Sunday, May 14th (9am to 12am)
SHI FU MIZ is a back with a 2 Days Festival this year !
The art project created by the Hong Kong based creative agency: FuFu and the music collective La Mamie's from France, in order to offer modern and original cultural activities in Hong Kong.
This year, our theme will be all around Japanese atmosphere
DATE & TIME
- Saturday, May 13th : 1PM TO 12AM
- Sunday, May 14th : 10AM TO 12AM
⚠️ NO DOOR TICKETS - SPACE IS LIMITED
FREE FOR KIDS under 12 years old.
PUBLIC CAMPING (FREE)
Save your spot there (Bring your own tent): http://bit.ly/2lyubjX
Tents will be set up in advance and taken down by TIG and available for occupation from Friday 5pm through to Monday 10am inclusive.
- 40x 2-person tents
- 5x Family tents (sleeps 4/5).
- $700 per 2person tent (plus $500 cash deposit payable on arrival).
- $1200 per Family tent (plus $600 cash deposit payable on arrival).
- Advance booking via our TIG website and payment via PayPal.
- On arrival -guests check in, pay cash deposit (see above) and will be escorted to their tent. Bed rolls
- On departure –guest will check out by 10am Monday latest.
- All tents will be inspected upon checkout and if found to be damaged or soiled in any way deposit will be retained.
Book your tent here: http://bit.ly/2mYPNFm
Contact: Agnes Chan
NO CAMPING AUTHORIZED ON THE BEACH
Fred P. AKA Black Jazz Consortium (Soul People Music, USA)
Soichi Terada Live (Rush Hour, Japan)
Jacques (Pain Surprise, France)
JAKAM (NXS/CROSSPOINT, Japan)
Kenji Hidaka (FuFu, Japan)
Taku Hirayama (Oma/Jazzy Sport, Japan)
FuFu & the Gang (FuFu, Hong Kong)
ACID ARAB (Versatile Records, France)
Rainbow Disco Club: Kikiorix & Sisi (RDC, Japan)
La Mamie's (France)
Toshio Mastuura (Tokyo Moon, Japan)
Midori / Menace (Menace, France)
HOW TO GET THERE
Take the Mui Wo (Lantau) Ferry from Central Pier 6, on arrival take a No 1, 4 or 3M bus and get off at Pui O school. The beach is a signposted 5 minute walk from there.
Or you can drive / MTR to Tung Chung and then it's a short bus (3M) or taxi ride - but note on busy days it can be difficult getting a cab or a bus from Tung Chung, so we ALWAYS recommend taking the ferry as the most reliable option.
Please also note that we are inside a closed road restricted area, so unless you have a permit you can not drive in to South Lantau.
- FERRY TIMETABLE: http://www.nwff.com.hk/eng/fare_table/central-mui_wo/
- LANTAU TAXI 2984 1328
You already have an order in-progress, would you like to cancel your previous order and continue with this, or return to your previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...