Subscribe to Ticketflap Newsletter
The Carnival is back in town!
Bigger, better and more fun than ever before!
Aisa’s largest ever outdoor ice rink, Christmas market stalls, fun games, thrilling rides, and fabulous food & drink, all within the most spectacular setting on Earth, right beside Hong Kong’s magnificent harbour.
Roll up, roll up, for the most fun you’ll have this holiday season.
|$125||Adult General Admission||$25||$100||-|
|$90||Child, Adult 65+, Disabled*||$20||$70||-|
|$90||Adult Value Ticket||$20||$70||-|
(* Please bring along the Registration Card for People with Disabilities (issued by the Rehabilitation Division, Health, Welfare and Food Bureau of the Government Secretariat)
Disclaimer: In the event that the park is full to capacity and operating on a one out/one in basis, e-ticket holders will be given priority entry queuing, but not automatic entry.
General Admission tickets – December 23 to February 22, All holidays and weekends (weekend is Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
Children under 3 is free of charge for entry only - to Participate on Rides and Games is at a charge.
Dollars are Hong Kong dollars
HOURS 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. - General admission hours
*Opening Hours for Wednesday, 18 February 2015 is from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
16-18 February - Enter before 2:00 p.m., buy ONE ticket get ONE more FREE ENTRY
(For $125 tickets ONLY)
20 February 2015 - DOOR TICKETS ONLY
1. Ticket is valid for one person, during the operational hours from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
2. We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason
3. Ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid on the printed date of the ticket.
4. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
5. The following activities are strictly prohibited in the park:
a. Consumption of food or drink purchased outside the park;
b. Sale of goods or services except with prior consent;
c. Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent.
6. No animals are permitted in the park.
7. You accept and agree that the park may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
8. You agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
9. We reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behavior, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
10. Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
The AIA Great European Carnival
You already have an order in-progress, would you like to cancel your previous order and continue with this, or return to your previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...