Cassio2/F LKF Tower, 3 Whyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong
Time Out Hong Kong Bar Awards 2019
Save the date for the biggest Time Out party of the year.
The annual Time Out Hong Kong Bar Awards are coming to Cassio on Wednesday December 4. Join us, as we toast the city’s best cocktail bars, new openings, bartenders, rising stars and more at the party for the party-makers.
- Valid on 4 Dec 2019
- Valid for patrons aged 18 or above
- Each ticket for one time entry only
- To enter the Venue and attend the Event you must have a valid Ticket. The Organisers reserve the right to demand proof of age in the form of your Hong Kong Identity card, passport or other forms of proof of identity acceptable to the Organisers
- Searching may be performed as a condition of entry to the Venue and accordingly the Organisers have the right to search the bags and other personal belongings of all persons attending the Event and reserve the right as a result of such search to exclude any person from the Event and Venue or to exclude any person who refuses to be searched
- The ticket you have purchased is for the Event. The Organisers reserve the right to alter or change the Event programme without prior notification
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel the Event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their sole opinion, or if circumstances arise which are outside their control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions. In the event that the Event is cancelled or the Event programme changes, the Organisers will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of the cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded through the ticket agent through whom the tickets were purchased
- The Organisers adopt a zero-tolerance to drugs and as such all drugs, including legal highs are prohibited from the Event and Venue. You may be rejected or ejected from the Event and reported to the police if found to be in possession of any such substances
- The following articles are prohibited at the Venue and the Event: illegal drugs or substances, musical instruments (including but not limited to drums), knives or similar weapons including chains/chain wallets, fireworks, explosives, lasers and laser pointers, flags, chairs, drones, independent sound systems, generators, pets, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols),megaphones, air- horns, dangerous or hazardous items of any description, glass vessels, unauthorized items for trading including but not limited to any goods or items using unauthorised event logos or brands, and any other item which in the sole opinion of the Organisers endanger public safety. The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to the Event or to eject anyone found to be in possession of any such item(s)
- The Organisers reserve the right to eject any person participating in such prohibited activity from the Event and Venue
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse anyone entry to the Event and Venue and to eject therefrom any person who in the sole discretion of the Organisers, fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on the Organisers’ behalf. Anyone found to be causing damage to the Venue, behaving in an illegal or anti-social manner whether or not through alcohol or drug abuse, shall be ejected from the Venue and may be reported to the police
- The Event may be filmed and items used for internet streaming. By attending the Event you provide your consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and /or audio recording of the Event or any element thereof in any media of whatever form throughout the world. You also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purpose of ensuring public security at the Event and preventing crime
- The Organisers shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense. Persons attending the Event are responsible for their own valuables and the Organisers will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Venue
- To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organisers shall be entitled to assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions provided that your rights are not adversely affected to any material extent
- If any provision contained in the terms and conditions set out herein is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable
- Any failure or delay on the part of the Organisers to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any of its rights hereunder
- The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts
Time Out Hong Kong
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...