Shenzhen Universiade Sports CentreNo.99 Huangge Road, Longgang District,, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
深圳大运中心广东省深圳市龍崗區, 黃閣路99號, 中國
2019 UFC Fight Night Shenzhen
We provide Round-trip Shuttle Bus service in between Shenzhen city center and Universiade Sports Centre. Get your Shuttle Bus tickets now, for easier travel plan!
- Venue Address: No.99 Huangge Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
- High-speed train: Shenzhen Futian Station or Shenzhen North Railway Station
- Bus: M317/ M446/ M229, Universiade Sports Centre Station; M322/ M367B/ M368, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Station
- Subway: Line 3, Universiade Station, Exit C
- Each ticket admits one, please use the assigned seat number on your ticket
- Children 1.2m and above must purchase a ticket for admission; Children below 1.2m are not allowed into the venue
- No outside food and drinks is allowed in the Arena
- Bags exceeding 35cm x 20cm x 30cm are not allowed into the venue
- Professional camera and recording device is prohibited to enter the Arena (including camera, GoPro, iPad, tripod, selfie stick, etc.)
- Ticket is valid for ONE entrance only, no re-entry is allowed
- No smoking in the arena
- Noise makers are NOT permitted in the arena (including but not limited to: air horn, whistle, etc)
- Flags, placrads with offensive slogans or advertsiment are not permitted
UFC CHINA EVENT MOMENTS
UFC®, is the world’s premier mixed martial arts organization and the largest Pay-Per-View event provider in the world. UFC boasts more than 300 million fans worldwide, including 70 million social media followers across all of its digital platforms, and its programming is broadcast in over 170 countries and territories to one billion TV households worldwide in 40 different languages. UFC produces more than 40 live events annually and consistently sells out some of the world’s most prestigious arenas. Since 2001, UFC has been proudly headquartered in Las Vegas, with a network of employees around the world. UFC’s current roster of athletes features more than 570 men and women representing over 55 countries. UFC FIGHT PASS®, the world’s leading digital subscription service for combat sports, delivers exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand and original content to fans around the world. UFC was acquired in 2016 by global sports, entertainment, and fashion leader Endeavor, along with strategic investors Silver Lake Partners and KKR, in what is among the largest transactions in sports history. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram: @UFC.
Endeavor巍美is a subsidiary of Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG), a global leader in entertainment, sports, and fashion operating in more than 30 countries. Formed through an investment group that includes Sequoia Capital China, Tencent, Focus Media and FountainVest Partners. Endeavor is focused on building upon Endeavor’s longstanding presence in China and advancing its growth across entertainment and sports.
All information is correct at the time of publishing but subjects to change.
The event host reserves the right of interpretation in relation of all above information.
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...