HKEX Connect Hall1/F, Exchange Square Block 1 & 2, Central, Hong Kong
Women of Wine Festival
The Women of Wine Festival is back ! With a bigger venue, livelier programme and diverse lifestyle activities, come have some fun with us and celebrate women making movement!
Founded by Master of Wine Debra Meiburg, the Women of Wine Festival is the ultimate pairing of global wines made by women with Hong Kong’s top businesswomen and inspirational female leaders. The Festival is a fantastic blend of entertainment, education, inspiration and networking with Hong Kong’s trendsetters, business leaders and cultural trailblazers.
Date: 11 Oct 2019 (Friday) Time: 5pm-9pm
Venue: HKEX Connect Hall
• Panel discussions on corporate women empowerment and sustainable lifestyle
• Wine masterclasses and lifestyle workshops
• Unlimited walk-around wine tasting
• Cheese tasting and pairing
• Networking sessions
• Isabel Fan, Country Director of Tesla Motors Hong Kong
• Annabelle Baker, Director & General Manager of LUSH Asia Limited
• Christina Dean, Founder of sustainable fashion NGO Redress
• Chantal Wong, Director of Culture and Workshop Producer of Eaton Workshop
• Janice Leung Hayes, Founder of Tong Chong Street Market and social entrepreneur
...and some more to be announced!
Seminar A - Driving Disruption: Evolve or Expire
Today’s global powerhouses and iconic brands are built by their ability to be nimble and evolve with the ever-changing demands of the high-speed, image- focused and socially-conscious consumer. After a decade of fast progress, it is more apparent than ever that even the most stalwart companies must evolve or expire! We’ve gathered together big names from preeminent brands to discuss what it means to evolve the macro strategy of a large company, what the internal human impact of continual change is, balancing external challenges with strategic evolution and the drive to lead change, staying relevant and future- proof.
Seminar B - Champions of Change: Local Leaders, Global Impact
Finding your voice takes commitment, courage and perseverance. As the key drivers of change in environment, fashion, cosmetics and food, join this panel of true “change makers” to understand the core, capacity and consequence of these powerful local movements and how they’ve fostered a powerful community of potent change makers. Whether you are looking to make change in your personal or professional life, local community or on a much larger scale, learn the skills, tactics and more from these trailblazers who’ll inspire you to live better and realise the power of a single voice to evoke change.
*Seminar time and detailed programme run down will be announced soon.
* Under the venue's security policy, guest will have to show their photo identity document (HKID/ driving license/ student card etc) upon registration.
* Please note that walk-in admissions/ at-the-door ticket sales will not be available - be sure to get tickets online before entering the venue.
* Ticket sales will end one hour prior to the end of the Festival, and as the Festival will end promptly at 9pm, guests are suggested to arrive before 8pm.
#GetRedressed! Guests are welcome to bring over unwanted clothes for our Charity Partner Redress - donation collection box will be located near the reception area.
For enquiries, please contact the organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org at +852 2515 0178
#winetasting #wine #festival #seminar #cheesetasting
Meiburg Wine Media
You already have an order in progress. Would you like to cancel the previous order and start again, or would you prefer to return to the previous order instead?
It seems you already have an order in-progress. Please finish or cancel your existing order before starting a new order.
Cancelling previous order...