Fine Wines SG Tasting Room114 Lavender Street #02-60 CT Hub 2 , Singapore 338729, Singapore
INTRODUCTION TO FRENCH WINES MASTERCLASS
Are you a fan or new to French wines? Or are you clueless about wines and would like to learn more? Well, you have come to right place. If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do sign up for this short course on French wines.
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
- Introduction of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley and it's classifications
- Understanding Wine Labels
- The components of wine and wine lingo
Wine Tasting Overview (3 Premium Wines + 1 Entry Level Wines)
- Learn and taste the 4 most important international red grape varietals – Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Syrah
- Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
- Learn the proper tasting technique, with our unique additional step, to enhance your enjoyment of wine.
The more you know about the wine’s origins, its character, its value, and its ability to add magic, the greater and more lasting your pleasure.
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
Venue: Fine Wines SG Tasting Room Address: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
Food Served: Baguette, Salami & Cheeses
Minimum 8 persons to commence