Fine Wines SG Tasting Room114 Lavender Street #02-60 CT Hub 2 , Singapore 338729, Singapore
INTRODUCTION TO WHITE BURGUNDY MASTERCLASS
Are you a fan or new to Burgundy white wines – The Cocaine of Chardonnay? Once you’re hooked on white Burgundy, there’s no going back…:)
This introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will turn you into a confident wine consumer–in more ways than one! Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a lifelong skill that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
1) Introduction of White Burgundy Regions & Classifications
2) How To Read Burgundy Labels
3) The components of wine and wine lingo such as body, acidity, tannins, finishing
Wine Tasting Overview
4) Swirl, sniff and sip 5 wines from famous regions of Chablis, Maconnais, Cote De Beaune.
5) Learn, taste and differentiate the complexity of a Grand Cru, Premiere Cru, Village wine
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
Wines are served in Riedel fine crystal glasses to make every drop of wine taste its best.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
Come try out our 54 Wine Aroma Kit and develop your sense of smell to empowered you with a common vocabulary to describe, understand and better enjoy your wines. Each aroma vial comes with an illustrated explanatory card that includes an abbreviated description of the aroma.
Venue will be located at Fine Wines SG Tasting Room: 114 Lavender St #02-60 CT Hub 2
– Minimum 8 persons to commence
– Duration: 2 hrs
– Baguette, Salami & Cheeses will be served