The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay18 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018953, Singapore
St. Jerome's Laneway Festival Singapore 2018
The 2018 St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival – also the 8th Laneway in Singapore – promises to be a full sensory experience for music fans, with a focus on the best new and established live acts in the game.
Here's the soundtrack to whet your appetite:
Aldous Harding - alextbh - Amateur Takes Control - Amy Shark - Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals - Billie Eilish - Bonobo - Father John Misty - HEALS - Loyle Carner - Mac DeMarco - MAS1A - Moses Sumney - Obedient Wives Club - Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever - Slowdive - Sylvan Esso - The Internet - THELIONCITYBOY - The Ransom Collective - The War On Drugs - Tim De Cotta - Wolf Alice
Expect a day of good music, good food and drinks, good fun and good vibes. See you there!
Laneway Wristband Collection
Please present your ticket as proof of purchase and valid photo ID as proof of age to collect festival wristband at the event.
For example, if you are collecting a total of five (5) wristbands, you have to present all five (5) photo IDs. We accept the original, photocopy or image of photo ID.
1. Admission to Festival by full ticket only. Printed or electronic tickets, along with valid photo ID as proof of age must be produced for admission to the Festival.
2. Infants in arms and children under 6 years old will not be admitted into the Festival.
3. Adults and children 6 years old and above will each require a ticket for admission. All persons under 18 years old should seek parental consent before purchasing tickets. The Promoter does not provide supervision of persons under 18 years old at the Festival. We reserve the right to deny entry without refund to any persons not complying with the above conditions.
4. This is a free-standing event. Please note that there may be restricted access and restricted capacities at some of the Festival's stages or venues; only persons aged 18 years old and above are allowed access to some stages or venues due to the presence of some mature content. Once the maximum capacity is reached in these areas, there will be no further admission. Your purchase of a ticket to the Festival does not guarantee admission to these areas in such cases.
5. You will not be allowed re-entry to the Festival once you exit.
6. The Festival will take place rain or shine.
7. No photography, videography or audio recording is allowed at the Festival.
8. No food or drink will be allowed into the Festival.
10. For full Festival Terms and Conditions: http://lanewayfestival.com/assets/Uploads/2018-TCs/SJLF-2018-Singapore-Ticketing-TCs-Legal-Final-2017-10-31.pdf